Sunday, March 28, 2010

Lazy Sundays




I love sundays. I love love lovvve that I now have sundays and mondays off ! Today was a pretty lazy day.. Me and Matt made breakfast together this morning (one of my favorite things about sundays). Then we just played video games all day, well Matt did. I sat beside him most of the day and painted. I started one of my bigger canvasas that I've just been staring at for the last few weeks. It rained all day so I didn't feel so guilty not getting out to do much of anything.  I love sitting inside with the fire place on in a blanket all day when its rainy and stormy.

Tonight we went and had some dinner and drinks at a pub we always go too. And I had cheesecake nommm I love cheesecake. Can't resist cheesecake.

Now we are just sitting around, the day has gone by way to fast and Matt went to get me some mikes hard lemonade cuz I've been craving some heh.

Tomorrow I'll actually get some stuff done... Hopefully. I have lots of laundry to catch up on, probably paint some more.. thrifting maybe.. And for sure need to go get some new makeup since I've been scraping by for the past few days.

Well goodnight all I'm gonna get comfy again and drink some mikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment