Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Tattoo!

So I got my tattoo FINALLY yesterday. Its been a long time comming! I was in the chair for 4 hours, after abuot 2 and a half I didnt think I could take it anymore, but i stuck it out and I'm so glad I did!

This tattoo means a lot to me. For one I have collected owls since I was about 8 years old and think they are the neatest birds. I love all bird but owls are defiantly at the top of my list. My grandma used to collect owl, she loved them. I was 6 when my grandma passed away from cancer. When she passed away my aunt got her collection of owls which she then gave to me because I was always an animal/bird lover. Ever since then every time I've gone to a garage sale, thrift store or anywhere and saw an owl I needed it. I kind of forgot about my collection for a while but my love of owls never died!

So this tattoo is completely dedicated to my grandma who was an amazing woman and we all miss her dearly. Also for all the little owlies out there that I love so much. :)

The tattoo itself was also to prove to myself I could do it all at once and that pain is only temporary and the payoff is always worth it.

So here it is! these pictures of pretty crappy and its pretty swollen right but I'll take some more later

No comments:

Post a Comment