Wednesday, August 18, 2010

good things

Life seems to be finally calming down just a little. Things seem to be falling into place as summer comes to an end. I am really looking forward to fall, not just because of cosy sweaters and changing leaves and scarves and boots and everything I always love about fall but also just to see what the rest of the year brings for me. This year has been so huge for me so hopefully there are only more excited things to come.

One thing I'm extremely excited for in fall is that I'm going to see one of my favorite bands ever !! coheed and cambria I've waited so long to see them live! I got my ticket today I'm unbelieably stoked for this show its going to be amazing. 
A little sooner, well next weekend.. we are gonig to a local show with some bands I also really love so I'm totally looking forward to that too!

Also we just hired a guy at my work! first guy to ever work there haha! its so awesome to have a guy around there and hes really awesome too so even better. Theres been so many changes at my work lately its nice to have a few good ones for a change.

Tonight I went and ate a lot of sushi with my dad and brother and now I'm just waiting for a friend to bring my passion tea lemonade ! and it sounds like shes here now so bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment