Thursday, August 19, 2010

summer love

Some things I've loved about summer in our new house


                                                         flowers from my mommas garden


                                                                wildflowers from my garden


I had to leave my beautiful garden behind at our old house. but I spent the first few weeks after we moved doing lots of planting and planter making. I love gardening so much! I cant wait until next year to get our yard really beautiful and Matt is going to build me a nice big veggie garden! my basil and parsey are so big now in those planters too!

His favorite spot to hang out



                                                 we've already started a bit of landscaping. we made this cure little flowerbed I love it  cant wait to do more! this is before



and after! we've added on to it a bit more since then too.




lots of delicous food! corn, salads, mango salsa and rosemary lavender chicken mmm



plus lots of hanging out at the beach, lake, river and lots of walks. Loved you summer! I'm excited for fall but I'm going to enjoy your last few warm weeks while they're here <3

2 comments:

  1. it looks like you live in the middle of a forest! so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i pretty much do! haha we have 1/4 acre :D

    ReplyDelete