Monday, March 14, 2011

Another Week Closer To Spring

Another quick update in iphone photo form just to keep me going.

1. my morning face and new extensions. 2. my boys cuddling on the couch <3 3. visiting with my moms bearded dragons. 4.chocolate chip ice cream in bed watched a lot of heroes on netflix that night 5. crazy hair days. 6.delicious gin and tonics with lots of lime. 7.so happy to be in a dress on a sunny Sunday. 8.eating lots of strawberries we went through 4 big boxes this week mm. 9.more morning faces hanging out on the ouch at 6am.

I'm really really ready for spring. I feel a gardening ich and I need to be outside. I get such cabin fever if I'm stuck inside for too long. I need air and nature and grass and all the wonderful things that make spring. Maybe it will motivate me to blog a bit more since I've given up on it these past few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment