Saturday, February 26, 2011

Time to Think

i've been stressing out about the fact that I've neglected this blog so much.. and then I thought to myself why? This is a place for my to share my daily life and post pictures I enjoy. Its for fun, it shouldnt be stressful haha! So I am very sorry that I havent been reading and commenting on all your lovely blogs as much but I think I have just needed a little bit of an internet break. I've been focusing on other things like family and friends and sitting in bed watching heros haha.

But I promise I will be back soon and hopefully a little more consistant! you can follow me on twitter if  you like! I post pictures and updates throughout the week there most of the time :)
http://twitter.com/#!/ravagedskies

Before I go though heres a few things from my phone that make me happy :D

Getting back to knitting

Naps with the puppy

The most beautiful baby girl ever my bff's new baby Teegan

I also love that I've barely worn makeup in weeks. its a nice break for my face


I hope you are all wonderful out there! be back soon!!

1 comment:

  1. awe, don't you worry lovely, blogging breaks and breaks in general are a good thing. i understand the overwhelming nature to "feed the beast". it's sometimes a lot to try to maintain...life, blogging, commenting, etc. i often fall behind and wanna kick myself for not mastering the ability to create more hours in a day ; )

    you just enjoy those naps, knits and all else. xox ♥

    pea ess: totally agree, if Em doesn't get the rose then i'm sure she'll be the next bachelorette!

    ReplyDelete