Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Window Sills


This little window sill is probably my favorite part of my whole house. Something about the way the sun comes in there and the arbutus trees outside the window. i find myself always having pictures of this window on my camera haha! I try to keep it clear as possible but somehow more and more of my favorite little things end up there. But it just makes me love it ever more.

 


I really hope these sunny day stick around. I've had enough cold and rain. I just keep buying more and more plants to distract from the fact that its still freezing in my house in the mornings when the fires not going. And to distract from the fact that every time i check the weather on my phone its calling for snow on thursday... !

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures :) And yes, the sunshine! Seattle has been having some sunny days and it improves my mood ten fold. I hope it sticks around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes its wonderful! now we just need some warmth to go along with it cuz its freeeeezing here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah flowers, they make the world such a nice place :) Beautiful photos. I love your hair too, its a great color.

    ReplyDelete