Thursday, June 3, 2010

Hair hair hair

What a long long day! The salon has been packed the last week and today was no different. But I had to finish my model for our makeover competition today and oh man, she has hair. I am hating myself for choosing such a challenging model, she has more hair than anything I think I've ever seen. Not only does she have tons of hair but its poofy hair, and started with boxed dyed brown/black. I took her to a sandy blonde with copper and brown highlights. It turned out good in the end but omg was it a lot of work. I spent almost two hours just on flat ironing and cutting not to mention the hour I spent coloring it. This was also her fourth time in, I had previously lightened her hair twice and cut it once. I'm glad its over, and glad I decided to take on the challenge although I can guarantee I wont be taking on a challenge like that for a long time!

So I left the salon after ten hours with very sore feet and a headache. I am very much looking forward to cuddling up in my comfy bed tonight. And I have a four day weekend now! My brothers girlfriend and me are going to Victoria tomorrow to go see the misfits at a bar, I am SO excited for that. And then I'm looking forward to three more glorious days off. Goodnight world!

No comments:

Post a Comment