Thursday, June 24, 2010

whirlwind week

Life is great ! So many crazy and exciting things I feel like I've been living in some sort of crazy dream!

The weekend was great and relaxing after recovering from us being sick. We went on a nice long walk on Monday and took some pictures. It hasn't been that sunny out but at leased its warm. I have so many frames to fill with pictures but we havnt been out taking pictures much so I'm happy now I can fill a few more frames up... I really need to stop buying frames haha..

Theres a bunch more on my flickr
I'm going to start a journal/scrapbook of all our walks. Well not ALL our walks, but the ones when we take pictures... many ideas no time.

So it has been a crazy week at work, break ups all over the place! lots of tears :( and other things of happier nature that I cant say yet even out here on the internet. I also went to visit some of my old best friends Cam and Shannon! I was so happy to see them, they have twin baby boys that I hadn't even met yet! and they're already 5 months! They are SO adorable though, and so good! they don't cry hardly at all and they are already sleeping totally through the night. I'm really so happy to have reconnected with her and I had a blast with them and some other friends last night. I will defiantly be seeing more of them. Its so crazy to see little versions of your friends, its amazing to me.

We also found out that we can move into our new house on the 15th of july. This seems so soon to me! I haven't even started packing at all. I guess its time to start collecting boxes !

Oh and my garden is going wonderfully even since I took this pictures everything has gotten so much bigger. Today I went to water it and saw that I had flowers on my sweet peas yay! 

2 comments:

  1. aw i love your little garden! what are you growing? it all looks so pretty. i wish we could have something like this, i'm growing everything in containers and its so annoying! i just want them all in the same place haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! i love my little garden too, im sad im gonna have to leave it soon! I have sweet peas, three tomato plants, peppers, carrots, radishes, cilantro, parsley and thyme plus some other flowers ! its pretty packed full haha

    ReplyDelete