Sunday, November 21, 2010

snow love

We had our first snow the other day! Pretty early for around here!  I love snow more than anything, we dont get enough of it here if you ask me. I love seeing everything covered in blankets of white sparkling fresh snow, it feels like your looking at a brand new world every year. I'm like a little kid staring out the passenger seat of the window constantly in awe of how beautiful everything looks. We went for a walk in the snow this morning I didn't even mind that I don't have proper snow boots and my feet got soaking wet and frozen, I just watched as the flakes flew from the sky and tried to catch a few on my tongue.
So here's some snow love for everyone who is wishing for snow like I was :)









hopefully I'll get my camera out and take some pictures of my own tomorrow.

[source - weheartit ]

2 comments:

  1. we got snow here too! i can't remember the last time we got snow in november! its so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I don't remember ever having snow in November! not this much anyways, its still snowing a lot right now <3 loving it!

    ReplyDelete