Sunday, May 16, 2010

Busy Week




Hello again lovelies! Hope everyone has had a fantastic week, mine has been pretty awesome :)

Work has been super busy this week leading up to prom which was saturday. I love doing up-do's so I was in my glory curling and pinning all morning saturday and everyone left looking amazing. The energy in the shop was full of fun an excitement, so awesome! But also a very tiring day by the end of it, also because it was the end of my work week.
The rest of the week was great too other than a horrible migraine I got on Thursday, that was no fun at all.

Speaking of work, next week I am taking my camera to work to do portraits of everyone who works at the shop. We are going to write bios for our facebook group. I am excited, I love doing portraits and its gonna be great to get to take some pictures of people who aren't me! woohoo! There are 12 girls at my work, its gonna be great :D

And the most exciting part of my week was today. Me and my dad went down to take a look at cars and I found one!!! I am getting all the details sorted out tomorrow (the car dealer guy wasn't even suppose to be there today but lucky for us he was) and hopefully I'll have my beautiful new car within the next few days! Not looking forward to being broke for the next few years but oh well, it will be worth it!

Here's a few other things from the week

some new owl friends


in loooove with this ring 



lilacs blooming in my yard! god they are the most amazing smell in the world. lilacs remind me of my grandma and of the house I grew up in. I love them



My beautiful puppy dog.... playing with the leg of a chair... oh yes who needs dog toys when you have old furniture! ...


Well I'm going to enjoy the remainder of my Sunday and keep being excited for my new car. Maybe I'll update with some pictures when I get it !

No comments:

Post a Comment