Sunday, May 2, 2010

Girls Nights

Its been a great week! Last night I got to have an awesome girls night with the girls from work. We started out at our manager Tanya's house with drinks, pizza and an extreme amount of laughing and great stories. Then we headed out and did some dancing. All in all an awesome night.  I used to go out dancing almost every weekend .. I cant even understand how I ever did this! Its so much fun but I'm so tired today! Oh to be young again.. haha I kid I'm not THAT old. A great thing about it was also that I ran into one of the best friends while we were out. We never see each other anymore mostly just because shes in university full time to become a nurse and I work full time. So it was really great to run into each other and get to hang out for a little while I realized how much I really miss her! So we will hopefully hang out soon once shes on summer break.

I also whipped up an awesome salad this week that I wanted to share. I ate this for lunch almost every day this week at work, its delicious and super easy.



Here's what it is. Two cans of chick peas, half a chopped red onion (you can let this soak in water for a little bit to get rid of some of the strong onion taste), half a yellow pepper ( or any pepper you like), a good sized handfull of chopped up fresh dill and goat feta. Mix it all together, then squeeze half a lemon over the whole thing and a drizzle or two of olive oil. I cant wait to make this in the summer and take it camping too, its so fresh and yummy.

Well so far today has been a rainy uneventful day other than going for a yummy breakfast with Matt and a little bit of car shopping. But I'm making some dinner than then probably some grocery shopping.
hopefully I'll be on my way to a new car tomorrow, I'm pretty excited :D.

No comments:

Post a Comment