Monday, December 20, 2010

A Couple of Things

I made a place to hang some of my many belts, hats, scarves and gloves with a bit of wool and some white thumb tacks.
I just weaves a pretty piece of purple wool around thumb tacks tied them off and hung everything up

It works awesome! and I can actually see what I have out finally.



And...
The most tasty veggie burritos I've ever made.


Ive made these like once a week for the past three weeks they're so easy to put together and soso yummy. I am a fiend for burritos though.

May not look like the most appetizing thing ever but they defiantly taste awesome! 
I just heat up refried beans  Amy's organic with green chiles these are THE BEST beans I've ever had.. I could eat them cold out of the can haha and I sometimes do a little while cooking. I mix the refried beans with drained and rinsed black beans and a can of corn in a pot or pan. I add a bit of salt and pepper and maybe some red pepper flakes and cayenne if I want it a bit spicer. Thats it! I usually make guacamole too, yum. 

Then just heat up some shells and throw on some cheese and sour cream plus what ever other vegies you like and its a super filling meal that lasts for days in the fridge ( I think I like leftover burritos the best).

Hope you enjoy too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment