Sunday, December 19, 2010

Happy birthday to me!



Wow, I cant believe its less than a week until Christmas! I'm not really sure how its only a week away because it seems like just the other day it was still summer... But its here! I had my birthday yesterday :) the big 2-3 ! I went out for dinner with the fam (brother his girlfriend mom dad and Matthew) on Thursday and it was great. Awesome food lots of laughs tasty drinks and my whole family together = perfect birthday. Yesterday I went for drinks with friends and made it home pretty early it was a good low key day. And its Matt's birthday on Tuesday but we celebrated it today with dinner at his family's house. We ate so much food as usual. Matt's mom is an amazing cook and I ate way to much but it was great.

I got some awesome presents including a mac gift card and super cute zebra slipper socks from my mom. Some super warm cute leg warmers that Matts mom knitted me :). Kirby's epic yarn  from my brother. Its such a cute game I love it! Matt got me a really awesome book about birds that I love because now I can figure out what all the little birdies on my deck are. plus a few more things I cant remember :S And still and iphone and hair extensions to come I feel so spoiled. I love my family so so much <3

Other than that I've been doing a lot of knitting and baking and staying warm by my fire. I love christmas time so much and am trying to not be stressed about the fact that I haven't finished my Christmas shopping yet. I'm almost there though !

    I really need to clean my windows yikes! found a pretty new Russian nesting doll the other day.




 I've been knitting a lot of headbands and I LOVE this wool its so soft and such a pretty color 99cents at the thrift store!

Well that's all for now! I'll have a few more posts before Christmas hopefully :)



2 comments: