Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Christmas!

I hope everyone had a wonderful christmas/holiday season! Mine was perfect !


Christmas eve I went to my moms with my brothers girlfriend Brittany around 5 and wrapped a few last minute presents. Then My brother Colton and Matt showed up and we all ate way to much nachos and cookies and we played games (my aunt and my moms fiance were there too!). My mom gave us big baskets full of tons of awesome little treats and stuff for our house ! When we go home that night me and Matthew opened our stockings! It was our second Christmas together and our first in the new house. It was so nice we had our christmas lights on inside and out, candles and stockings. Matt got me a beautiful ring with my birthstone in it and promised me he would always love me and do everything in his power to make me happy all the time (baaaawww love him). I got him a looney toons dvd and a bunch of yummy chocolate and candy. We stayed up till midnight and wished each other merry Christmas.

We woke up early at around 7 on Christmas morning and headed to my dads house. My parents arnt together but we still all get together every Christmas morning. Me and Matthew got there and my Dad and brother were already up getting breakfast started, my mom got there a few minutes later and we opened a few gifts. Then we ate an awesome Dad made breakfast before opening the rest of our presents. I got Way too spoiled! My family is amazing we have always had such wonderful Christmases my mom has always made it so special and she still continues that to this day. I will definatly carry that on to my children one day, the thought of it is so exciting to me :D

After Christmas morning we came home so I could cook my carrots for Christmas dinner at my aunts. Matts mom came to visit us for a little while and then we all headed over to Matts great grammas. His whole family was there and we ate snacks and took pictures and just visited for a few hours. Then back to my dads house to get my brother and we all went to christmas dinner, ate too much and played games. There was around 20 people there it was crazy! I have a huge crazy family but its lots of fun. We went home at the end of the night exhausted and stuffed but very happy. It was an awesome day!

Heres what I got!

a canon powershot s10 is ! I looove this my old p&s was horrrible and I dont take my rebel with me everywhere because I'm to afraid its gonna get broken. So far I'm loving this camera .



A sewing machine! So excited to break this baby in!

a really cute french press!
Hello Kitty feety pajamas!! I looove these they are SO cute and comfy! 

I also got 
  • donkey kong country for wii
  • the 6th season of the office
  • planet earth series
  • rocky horror picture show 
  • a crib board
I also got some smaller things and clothes.
I put up a new layout here today! I'm loving it I needed a change since the layout has been the same since i started this blog. 
We went and braved the crowds at the mall for boxing day today. I swore I would never go to the mall on boxing day again they sales aren't even worth the crowds. We just went to pick up a few things like shoes for Matt and a new bigger memory card for my new camera. And it surprisingly wasn't as bad as I remembered! Maybe I'll go again next year :)

3 comments:

  1. so cute! love your blog! thanks for visiting mine!

    allisterbee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg those are the cutest pj pants ever! i didn't even know pjs like that existed.
    happy holidays to you and your lovely family!♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. yess they are so awesome! Thanks honey ! hope you guys had a wonderful christmas too <3xox

    ReplyDelete