Saturday, February 13, 2010

Hello world

Hello! so i have decided to start a blog... I dont know how this is gonnago for me.. its been YEARS since i had a blog, I'd say about 6? Really, I just want a space for me to be able to gather all the things i love about my life in one place. So this will be a place for me to post my art, photos, cooking and just anything else in my life that makes me happy. Plus maybe some day to day ramblings.

I plan on HOPEFULLY.. posting at leased once a week. I get two whole days off so this shouldn't be too big a problem.. but we will see haha.

So a little about me maybe? seems like a good place to start... Well.. I'm a 22 year old hairstylist (we dont like to be called hairdressers anymore hehe) from beautiful British Columbia, Canada. I am currently head over heals in love with a wonderful boy named Matthew. We have a beautiful dog, Koda, who is almost 3 years old. Koda is a boxer/staffie/lab ect. mix and he is absolutely the best dog ever (in my eyes anyways heh). I love owls and anything hello kitty, tree houses, feathers, nature, any cute little animals really.. I love music, jack johnson, ben harper, msi, dallas green, sublime, the misfits, bob marley just to name a few. In life my biggest goals are to do everything I get a chance to do, even if it scares me (especially if it scares me) have lots and lots of babies,  lots of love, and travel, travel, travel.

The world inspires me on a daily basis, I hope I can share some of that inspiration here.

No comments:

Post a Comment