Friday, February 19, 2010

Sunny Weekend

I am so lucky, today and yesterday (my days off) have been absolutely beautiful. I've been so inspired by all the beautiful sunshine. Yesterday I made myself an awesome "spring" mix cd. Okay so I know its not really spring yet, but it sure feels like its on its way. Outside its still cold, but inside looking out you would never know. So I just had to make myself a really good mix of music I want to listen to driving around in my car with my sunglasses on, dreaming of summer and its beautiful warm air.

 
So here's the lineup. 
Gray Weather - Gregory and the Hawk
Fade Me - Daniel Wesley
A Wish - Gregory and the Hawk
California - Mates of State
Everlong - Foo Fighters
Swiss Army Romance - Dashboard Confessional
Radio - Daniel Wesley
The Rat - The Walkmen
Pressure - Paramore
Panic Switch - Silversun Pickups
Saturday Night - The Misfits
The Places You have Come to Fear the Most - Dashboard Confessional
Substitution - Silversun Pickups
Everyone Who Pretended to Like Me is Gone - The Walkmen
I'm Your Puppet - Gregory and the Hawk
Yesterday - Daniel Wesley
So Impossible - Dashboard Confessional
Isabelle - Gregory and the Hawk


I'm pretty in love with this mix right now.





I also made myself a delicious lunch yesterday. It was a giant salad that contained romaine lettuce, avocado, about an ounce of cheese, cucumber, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds and flax seed. All with half a fresh lemon squeezed over it and about a teaspoon of homemade balsamic and oil dressing. It was so yummy. I ate almost the whole thing and what I didn't finish Koda the dog gobbled up ( I always share with him as long as what I'm eating is acceptable for dogs) He ate everything but left the cucumber HAH what a silly dog.

Well I'm off to enjoy some more of this amazing sunny day.

No comments:

Post a Comment