Monday, February 15, 2010

owl love you



So I may be the one obsessed with owls... But Matt appreciated my gift just the same :). I'm so for handmand gifts over anything bought but I also got him some chocolate because come on now whats valentines day without chocolate. It was sponge bob chocolate actually, it really just doesn't get better than that.


I have to say I am so extremely excited that the days are getting longer. I am dreaming of the day when I go outside from work (I work in a mall so no windows) and its actually light out, maybe even sunny?! I dream of this daily. Today as me and my co worker walked outside after work, I got overly excited at the fact that there was till some blue to the sky, even though the sun had gone down. I actually had a smile on my face the whole way home. Bring on summer!!

Things I am very excited for this week, my tattoo consultation on Thursday, getting the Paul Mitchell pet line in at work (its really amazing, I'm so excited to buy everything for my wonderful and spoiled doggy) and doing a lot of painting and cooking on my days off.

No comments:

Post a Comment