Friday, February 19, 2010

John Paul Pet




I have to share this. I mentioned in a previous post about being excited about the new paul mitchelle pet line. Its really awesome, I bough the waterless foam shampoo and the conditioning tea tree spray from work the other day and I am absolutly bananas over them!

The foam shampoo is great because our pup hates being bathed. The funny thing is, Koda loves water.. He swims and swims all summer long. I guess the bathtub can be a scarey thing for a lot of dogs though, and being that hes about 60 lbs its always quite the task just trying to get him in there.. esspescailly if Matts not home. So I love this waterless shampoo, I just put it all over him and brush it out and it works really well!

The tea tree spray is great too. I love tea tree, it cures all haha. It also repells fleas and tics which is an awesome natural benifit. I have been useing it on my cat too and she loves it! She just sits there with the most loving look on her face while I spray and brush her. Both of the coats are so incredibly shiny and soft now.

The line is a lot bigger and I want to try everything in it. I have a sample of the oatmeal shampoo that I will also try if I can every get him into the bathtub.

All the products are also very afforable which I love. And I think my favorite part is at the bottom of every bottle where is says "Cruelty Free, Tested On Humans First" heh.

Being a hairstylist, I always try and get my clients on good quality salon products and now there pets can have the same luxuries ! and at a great price, even better! I love it :D

No comments:

Post a Comment