Thursday, January 20, 2011

Around My House

A few things from around my house this week



My new favorite lamp thrifted for 5 bucks ! It was so perfect I've been looking for a lamp for my side table in my room and this was exactly what I had pictured in my house. Its so cute! I got that little green planter the same day for a buck. I'm going to plant some herbs in there but for now it holds my hand lotion perfectly!

 My begonia has new buds and a new spot in the window 
(please ignore my very dirty window)


This owl I got for my birthday has a new home in the window too

 Matts momma got these guys for me from a garage sale

Some Beautiful flowers Matthew got me :)



I'll be back later with a little post about trying to keep on track with eating healthy. Hope your all having a wonderful week !

4 comments:

  1. your pictures are so pretty! one of my favorite things to get when i go thrifting (although my husband would say i have too many) are lamps! good find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your little owls! Your home looks lovely...and so is your blog! :)

    I'm a new follower & I can't wait to read more!

    Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the colors of your bed, the mustard and purple are so pretty together!

    ReplyDelete