Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Bedroom Dreams

I am IN LOVE with this ... I so badly want to decorate our room and this just fits in so perfectly to my plans! But I will have to resist for now sadly :(
And maybe forever because I'm not sure how long it would stay pretty with Koda around.. I try and not let him on the bed when Matt goes to work but he's too freakin cute! Or Maybe I could settle for this beauty :D

And heres some more dreamy inspirations and ideas for the kind of space I'd love to create in our room
 1, 2, 3, 4
I'd love to do something like number 3 painted onto the walls.














Can you tell I loooove vaulted ceilings.. my dream house has vaulted ceilings everywhere! something about a vaulted ceiling that just makes everything cozier. Our playroom had vaulted ceilings in the house I grew up in it was my favorite room in the house <3

The thing about decorating is that I am not sure how long we are gonna be in this house. We have heard rumors from friends of our landlords that they may sell the house :(
We have thought about buying it ourselves but I think we both feel it wouldn't be the right time or place for us to buy. Even though we love it so much here I cant see us staying here for long being that it is small and we're already outgrowing it. Its hard though because there is so much i want to do here! It wouldn't hurt me to learn a little more patience though. I will just have to wait a while before using all the inspiration I've gathered haha.

2 comments:

  1. it's always a constant battle with the furry friends around! i hear you, too much of a chance for bites, knaws and rips. especially with things this stunning as temptations. awe Koda, how can we blame you?! it would be a tasty chew after all. ; )

    love the clothing/headboard pic. and UO has such wonderful homey treasures. keep up those insp. collections, like you say, i hope one day soon you will get to play with them for real! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes I could never blame that sweet face ! haha
    I have a huge folder of house inspiration just all that inspiration for my one day dream home!

    ReplyDelete