Friday, January 14, 2011

Grey Weather

Today the sun was out for hours it was a beautiful day! but tonight the wind is pounding pine cones against my house... I don't think I've ever seen our trees bend so far and close to the house. I have to say its a little scary but were warm and cosey inside our house with a nice big fire and blankets and the dog!
And that is pretty much my plan for the weekend if this weather keeps up!  Of course I do have to brave the weather and take a trip to friends tonight for some guilty tv and beers :)
I'm so dreaming of warm summer nights right now. Is spring almost here? Please come a little quicker spring I've had enough snow and slush and cold rain. I want my spring morning back!

4 comments:

  1. it's nice being inside the house while the wind is blowing hard outside.
    such pretty picture of you, love !

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i love it when the wind is torrents gone wild outside but you get to be warm inside by the fireplace nook! best ever. hope the weekend was fun times lades and you didn't have to venture outside for too long getting to your friends place. that's a really pretty photo of you, so soft in the light. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. i miss spring so much too! we've had such a horrible winter. i'm sick of being cold :(

    ReplyDelete